Please gather the following documents and send them to me via the secure email I will send to you. If needed for file size, feel free to send several emails. Ideally, please send us all of your documents the same day. In order to provide outstanding service to each of our clients, we kindly ask that you allow two business days for us to review your application and supporting documents prior to our presenting your financing options.
- Pay stubs for the most recent 30 days showing
all year-to-date totals
- Two most recent years W2’s and/or Income 1099’s
- HR contact information
(where your employment can be verified)
- Two most recent years Federal Tax returns -
include all schedules.
- Provide K-1’s if applicable.
- If your ownership in a business is more than 25%, please also provide corporate tax returns.
· Checking/savings/investment/retirement account statements for the most recent two months. (OFFICIAL STATEMENTS, ALL PAGES)
o Please provide all pages, even if one of the pages is “how to balance your checkbook” or “this page is intentionally blank.”
o No screenshots
o Large deposits will require source of funds documentation
- Copies of government issued photo identification (driver’s license or passport). An easy way to send us your ID is simply taking a photo with your cell phone.
- For each real estate property that you own provide:
- Copy of your most recent mortgage statement
- Current real estate tax bill (county and town, IF your taxes are not escrowed as part of your mortgage payment)
- Declarations page from your current homeowner’s (hazard) insurance policy
- Evidence of the payment you make to your homeowner’s association (HOA). A coupon or statement from the HOA will suffice. If you are not part of an HOA please let us know that too.